The Covid-19 pandemic has transformed our perception of what a workplace is. Due to the many restrictions, many of us needed to adapt to working from home and using the digital space as our platform to work. This also applies not just for people like me who work in the IT industry but for everyone who are online. For most of us, that means using digital devices to connect to the cyberspace known as the internet. With this comes many responsibilities as well. One of these is taking care of our cybersecurity. This means securing our digital devices to be tamper-safe and secured from external malicious softwares such as malware. This is why I am excited to share to you the upcoming event this month, DECODE.
DECODE is the premier cyber security conference in the Philippines hosted by Trend Micro. It aims to decode to local technology professionals the up-to-date information about the threat landscape, industry trends, and new technologies in order to empower them to secure the digital infrastructures of their organizations, as well as to inspire them to embark on a continuous learning journey.
Be equipped with cybersecurity know-how to rise above a crisis, make informed decisions, and win the war against cyber threats. DECODE 2021 will be on November 10-11.
This year’s keynote speakers include
- Alexandru Caciuloiu, project coordinator of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime cybercrime, to talk about how cybercrime is evolving and growing in Southeast Asia; and
- Shane Cross, Cybercrime Directorate of Interpol Global Complex for Innovation Interpol’s head of the Cybercrime Intelligence Unit, who will be discussing cybercrime through the lens of law enforcement.
Other speakers includes:
- Jay Yaneza, Trend Micro’s director of Managed XDR;
- Mel Migriño, Meralco’s vice president and group chief information security officer;
- Christina Lekati, Cyber Risk GmbH’s social engineering security specialist;
- Lauren Seawright, Federal Bureau of Investigation Cyber Division intelligence analyst; and
- David Sancho, Trend Micro’s senior threat researcher.
Please see poster below for their respective schedule:
DEC1DE | DEC0DE
Time to decide towards cybersecurity strength.
Let DECODE push you forward.
To know more about this event and to secure your slot for free, visit https://decodeph.com
I look forward to seeing you at Decode 2021 on November 10 and 11!!