Spent my saturday morning with some coffee, muffins and art at the 2015 Holiday Launch of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® here in Cebu for the release of their new edition of “The Giving Journal” at their CBTL branch in Ayala Center Cebu and I was lucky enough to be invited and be a part of this gathering. As a way to encourage its community to brew their best years, this journal is designed to inspire each individual to pursue their passions and find meaning and fulfillment in everyday moments, while at the same time providing them with the opportunities to give back by helping others.
It is the tradition of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® to give back to the community, and it has partnered with Real LIFE foundation, the Giving Journal’s beneficiary, to fulfill this tradition by supporting the educational needs of the less fortunate. To date, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® has already sponsored 38 university scholars since 2011 – giving them the chance to fulfill their dreams, help their families, and improve their prospects for a brighter future. At present, the brand is proud to share that 13 of the sponsored scholars have already graduated. Evidently, The Giving Journal is certainly not your ordinary planner; it is a gift where the joy of giving and receiving it lasts well past the holiday season.
The Giving Journal comes with 4 different colors, which made us all hard to choose! But not only did I fell in love with the journal itself but knowing the cause behind it got me motivated to live my life flavorfully and by giving back to the community in whatever way we possibly can.
Aside from the launch of their new journal, The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf® has taken upon itself the mission to spread joy in all forms, giving flavor, one cup at a time. This Christmas, it is offering its customers two special holiday flavors that make the perfect companions for celebrating the holidays. Each drink comes in two variations: an iced drink, and a warm latte.
Fans with a sweet tooth will be happy to try the Toffee Nut flavor, which is a new addition to the menu. Inspired by traditional holiday confections, its flavor comprises of a buttery caramelized sugar with a hint of nut, paired with the richness of espresso and a sprinkle of toffee bits. In the Winter Dream Tea, a drink that has come to be anticipated and loved by the café’s patrons, rooibos and black tea are blended with sweet spices and hints of Vanilla– a beverage that is truly what holiday dreams are made of. Each drink was lovingly crafted to capture the spirit of Christmas in a cup, to be savored and enjoyed amidst the chaos of all holiday preparations.
It was indeed a fun filled morning with my fellow Cebu Fashion Bloggers as the event not only covers what CBTL has to offer but there was also a fun Watercolor Workshop hosted by Earl Tawny Hisoler!
and now to share with you on how you can get your own 2016 Giving Journal. Just follow these simple steps below:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of a regular or large sized Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla or CBTL™ capsules qualifies a customer to get a stamp card.
2. Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments. These are as follows:
(1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Espresso/Coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, double, regular or large)
(1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Toffee Nut, regular or large)
Any (8) Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla
(1) Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
(1) CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Kaldi, Contata and or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2016 Giving Journal
3. Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased
4. Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim the 2016 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch nationwide. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
6. Not valid in conjunction with other promos.
7. Promo period is from October 23, 2015 to January 10, 2016.
8. The 2016 Giving Journal may be claimed at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch all throughout the promo period from October 23, 2015 to January 10, 2016, or until 60 days after the promo has ended.
PER DTI FTB SPD No. 13341 Series of 2015
Once again, Thank you Cheers Evangelista of ARC PR for the invite. I had so so so much fun!! Start collecting stamps now and be inspired to live a flavorful life next year! 🙂 ❤
Follow me on:
@keiseee on Twitter
@keiseee on Instagram
KeiseeeintheCity on Facebook