I’m sure you’ve already heard of the grandest food and lifestyle bazaar in the metro! Yes I’m talking about POP DISTRICT BAZAAR! Discover Cebu again in one big bazaar this Summer, happening on April 15-16 at the Oakridge Pavilion!
This 2 day event will highlight different fashion, lifestyle and food brands all in one roof! It promotes local and startup business that you can mostly find in the online community. After the success of last year’s pioneering event, District Events, the team behind PDB came up with shifting the annual bazaar event to a bazaar series that happens thrice a year. For Pop Districts second leg this summer (the first out of three Pop District Bazaar this year), expect more pops of color while also keeping in touch with this year’s aethetics, Pantone’s color of the year, the rose quartz and serenity blue.
Aside from fashion, food and lifestyle brands to shop, dine and enjoy, expect to meet and greet bloggers all the way from MNL like David Guison, Vina Guerrero, Vern and Verniece Enciso, Kryz Uy and of course from Cebu like fellow CFB Sophia Sanchez, Jesse Jake Daan, Alexa Martin, Vanessa East, Doyzkie and many more!
All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Follow @keiseee and @cebufashionbloggers on Instagram.
2. Regram this photo on IG with the hashtag #KeiseeeintheCityxPDB and #CFBxPopDistrictBazaar
3. Comment “Excited with” then tag 4 of your friends that you plan on bringing with you at #popdistrictbazaar in the comment section!
– IG accounts must be set on public so i can see your entries.
– One IG account = one entry (so go ahead tell your friends to regram as well!)
– Open to Cebu residents only.
Will announce a random winner by nextweek, April 13 Wednesday! So Goodluck!! 👊🏻
For more updates you can follow @popdistrictbazaar on Instagram.